Jones Cathedral Ely 30mm Wooden Curtain Pole
*Curtain poles, tracks and some accessories are sent direct from our wholesalers to your delivery address. Whenever possible this is within 2-3 days but may be longer due to delayed deliveries into our suppliers due to the pandemic. Email email@example.com and we will check stocks pre order if you prefer.
- Curtain Pole/Track UK Next Day Delivery - £9.95
- UK Next Day Delivery on orders over £120 - FREE
- Curtain Track Accessories Delivery - from £7.50
Our website is packed full of detail and information about the products we offer but if you still need some help making the right choice please give us a call on or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!
Cathedral Ely 30mm wood curtain pole - a beautiful wood curtain pole with ribbed ball finials which is part of the handcrafted range by Jones Interiors. This quality wooden curtain pole comes complete with pole, brackets, rings and fixing pack.
- Pole set lengths up to 360cm
- Up to 180cm in one piece
- Pole sets include finials, rings, pole(s), brackets and fixing packs
- Can easily be cut to size
- Suitable for light to medium weight curtains
|Pole Diameter||Finial Length||Finial Diameter|
Cathedral Standard Bracket
|Pole Set||No. of Poles||Finials||Joiner||Rings||Brackets|
|120cm||1 x 120cm||2||n/a||12||2||150cm||1 x 150cm||2||n/a||16||2|
|180cm||1 x 180cm||2||n/a||18||2|
|240cm||2 x 120cm||2||1||24||3|
|300cm||2 x 150cm||2||1||30||3|
|360cm||2 x 180cm||2||1||36||3|
- 30mm diameter hardwood curtain pole
- 5 hand finished colour options - Cotton, Ivory, Putty, Oak and Antique Gold
- Strong wooden cup bracket in matching colours.
- Concealed bracket fixings, strong metal backplate with 3 mounting holes
- Pole set sizes - 120cm, 150cm, 180cm, 240cm, 300cm and 360cm
- Suitable for light and medium weight curtains
- Can easily be cut to required length with a hacksaw
- Supplied with fixing pack
- Supplied with wooden rings in matching colours
- Perfect for pleated curtains e.g. pencil pleat, pinch pleat, standard tape or special headings
- Also great for tab top and tie curtains without the rings.
The Cathedral Ely curtain pole offers ribbed ball finials on a 30mm wooden curtain pole with wooden rings and brackets which has been hand finished in the UK.
The wooden brackets that come with the curtain pole set consist of a two part bracket. A metal backplate is secured to the wall and the turned wooden bracket screws on to the backplate to conceal the fixings.
The pole can be cut to size using a hacksaw. If two poles are supplied, a double ended joining screw joins the two poles together and the central bracket covers and supports the join. Jones Interiors do offer a cutting down service for a small additional charge if required, please call us for details.
The wooden Cathedral curtain pole collection is suitable for most weights of curtains but if hanging heavy curtains on a 360cm pole you may wish to consider the 40mm Hardwick curtain pole range by Jones Interiors, or please call us for advice.
Wooden stem holdbacks, drawing rods and recess brackets are also available in matching colours.
Cathedral by Jones Interiors is a fantastic range, available in a lovely range of colours. This 30mm diameter wood pole could also be used with eyelet curtains, but please be aware that the metal eyelet could scratch the painted finish, so eyelet liners are recommended .
The Ely finial is a resin finial cast from a hand carved wood original. The resin takes on the textures and detail to create beautiful finial designs. The finial screws into the pole and covers the cut ends.
The wooden bracket consists of a strong metal backplate and a wooden cup bracket. The backplate is secured to the wall and the sturdy wooden bracket screws onto the backplate and hides the fixings.
Hand finished in the UK
The Cathedral range from Jones Interiors is hand finished by artisans. A unique aspect of these poles and something that sets them apart from many other wooden curtain poles is that Jones Interiors paint and stain all of these poles in Nottingham in their paint shop.
Unless specified otherwise the colour of the curtain pole or curtain track relates to the finish, not the materials composition.
Products from different manufacturers may not necessarily be compatible with each other.
The size of the curtain ring relates to the diameter of the curtain pole not the size of the ring. Contact us if you are unsure.