Jones Cosmos 28mm Metal Curtain Pole
*Curtain poles, tracks and some accessories are sent direct from our wholesalers to your delivery address. Whenever possible this is within 2-3 days but may be longer due to delayed deliveries into our suppliers due to the pandemic. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check stocks pre order if you prefer.
- Curtain Pole/Track UK Express Delivery - £9.95
- UK Next Day Delivery on orders over £150 - FREE
- Curtain Track Accessories Delivery - from £7.50
Our website is packed full of detail and information about the products we offer but if you still need some help making the right choice please email email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
Cosmos by Jones Interiors - a 28mm metal curtain pole set with well proportioned ball finials. A good, strong pole at a fantastic price!
- Pole set lengths up to 360cm
- Up to 180cm in one piece
- Pole sets include finials, rings, pole(s), brackets and fixing packs
- Can easily be cut to size
- Suitable for light to medium weight curtains
|Pole Diameter||Finial Length||Finial Diameter|
Jones Designed Pole Kit Bracket
What's in the Box
|Pole Set||No. of Poles||Finials||Joiner||Rings||Brackets|
|120cm||1 x 120cm||2||n/a||12||2|
|150cm||1 x 150cm||2||n/a||18||2|
|180cm||1 x 180cm||2||n/a||18||2|
|240cm||2 x 120cm||2||1||24||3|
|300cm||2 x 150cm||2||1||30||3|
|360cm||2 x 180cm||2||1||36||3|
- 28mm diameter metal curtain pole
- 4 metal colour options - Matt Nickel, Chrome, Antique Brass and Black Nickel
- Adjustable metal bracket
- Pole set sizes - 120cm, 150cm, 180cm, 240cm, 300cm and 360cm
- Suitable for light and medium weight curtains
- Can easily be cut to required length with a hacksaw
- Supplied with fixing pack
- Rings are lined with fixed eyelets, for smooth operation
- Perfect for pleated curtains e.g. pencil pleat, pinch pleat, standard tape or special headings
- Ideal for eyelet curtains with 40mm eyelets (The majority of ready made curtains have 40mm eyelets, and if they are made to measure we would recommend 40mm eyelets on a 28mm pole.)
- Also great for tab top and tie curtains.
The ball finial style in the Jones Interiors Cosmos curtain pole range is available in a choice of four colours.
Ready to order? Simply measure your window or door width, add 30-50cm to the measurement and order the curtain pole in the next size up.
E.g. Width 142cm + 30cm = 172cm - order the 180cm curtain pole set.
The curtain pole can be cut down in length using a fine tooth hacksaw. If two poles are supplied, a strong internal metal joiner is used to join the poles together and the join is supported with the centre bracket which is included in the set.
The adjustable metal bracket can give a neat 100mm projection, up to a useful maximum 140mm projection to centre of cup.
The Cosmos curtain pole sets are supplied with 1 ring per 10cm of pole. This is the standard specification and would suit most applications but if you prefer more rings, these can be purchased in packs of six. Cosmos rings are nylon lined for smooth operation.
All pole sizes are suitable for up to full length medium weight curtains.
One of the benefits of Cosmos is the adjustable fixing bracket.
Although supplied with rings, this pole can be used without rings making it ideal for use with 40mm eyelet curtains, and the bracket can be adjusted to suit.
Unless specified otherwise the colour of the curtain pole or curtain track relates to the finish, not the materials composition.
Products from different manufacturers may not necessarily be compatible with each other.
The size of the curtain ring relates to the diameter of the curtain pole not the size of the ring. Contact us if you are unsure.