Integra Eclipse Sphera 28mm Metal Curtain Pole
*Curtain poles, tracks and some accessories are sent direct from our wholesalers to your delivery address. Whenever possible this is within 2-3 days but may be longer due to delayed deliveries into our suppliers due to the pandemic. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check stocks pre order if you prefer.
- Curtain Pole/Track UK Next Day Delivery - £9.95
- UK Next Day Delivery on orders over £120 - FREE
- Curtain Track Accessories Delivery - from £7.50
Our website is packed full of detail and information about the products we offer but if you still need some help making the right choice please give us a call on or email email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
Sphera Eclipse by Integra is a 28mm curtain pole set with ball finials. Buy pole sets without rings for use with eyelet or tabtop curtains, or pole sets with rings for use with curtains with pleated headings.
- Pole set lengths up to 480cm
- Up to 240cm in one piece
- Pole sets include finials, rings (if required), pole(s), brackets and fixing packs
- Can easily be cut to size
- Suitable for Light to Medium weight curtains
|Pole Diameter||Finial Length||Finial Diameter|
28mm Linea Bracket
|Pole Set||No. of Poles||Finials||Joiner||Rings||Brackets|
|150cm||1 x 150cm||2||n/a||18||2|
|180cm||1 x 180cm||2||n/a||18||2|
|240cm||1 x 240cm||2||n/a||24||3|
|300cm||2 x 150cm||2||1||30||3|
|360cm||2 x 180cm||2||1||36||3|
|480cm||2 x 240cm||2||1||48||3|
*Rings are supplied with the curtain pole if the "with rings" option has been selected.
- 28mm diameter strong metal curtain pole
- 2 metal colour options - Gloss Black and Gloss White
- Strong pillar bracket
- Concealed bracket fixings, strong metal backplate with 3 mounting holes
- Wide range of pole set sizes - 150cm, 180cm, 240cm, 300cm, 360cm, 480cm
- Suitable for light and medium weight curtains
- Can easily be cut to required length with a hacksaw
- Supplied with fixing pack
- Rings are lined with fixed eyelets, for smooth operation
- Perfect for pleated curtains e.g. pencil pleat, pinch pleat, standard tape or special headings
- Ideal for eyelet curtains with 40mm eyelets (The majority of ready made curtains have 40mm eyelets, and if they are made to measure we would recommend 40mm eyelets on a 28mm pole.
- Also great for tab top and tie curtains.
- Sphera finials on a metal pole, complete with lined rings, concealed brackets and fixing instructions.
- Also available as a pole set without rings for eyelet or tabtop curtains.
- Neat cylinder brackets with concealed fixings, suitable for wall fixing.
- All poles 240cm and over are supplied in two parts with a third bracket. A strong internal joining piece is supplied, and the join is concealed by the centre support bracket.
- Kubus square cut rings, nylon lined, for smooth running.
- Poles can easily be cut to size using a junior hack saw.
- Extra rings can be purchased, in packs of six.
NB Unfortunately with this range there are no passing rings or passing brackets so the 480cm pole set with five brackets for heavier curtains needs to be fitted with two brackets at either end of the pole set. The two brackets, spaced roughly 75 - 85mm apart, with a ring between, will give strong support but will restrict drawing back of the curtains.
Unless specified otherwise the colour of the curtain pole or curtain track relates to the finish, not the materials composition.
Products from different manufacturers may not necessarily be compatible with each other.
The size of the curtain ring relates to the diameter of the curtain pole not the size of the ring. Contact us if you are unsure.