Swish Elements Belgravia 35mm Metal Curtain Pole
*Curtain poles, tracks and some accessories are sent direct from our wholesalers to your delivery address. Whenever possible this is within 2-3 days but may be longer due to delayed deliveries into our suppliers due to the pandemic. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check stocks pre order if you prefer.
- Curtain Pole/Track UK Express Delivery - £9.95
- UK Next Day Delivery on orders over £150 - FREE
- Curtain Track Accessories Delivery - from £7.50
Our website is packed full of detail and information about the products we offer but if you still need some help making the right choice please email email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
The Swish Elements Belgravia metal curtain pole kit, a 35mm metal pole set with well proportioned ball finials, adjustable brackets and lined rings.
- Pole set lengths up to 360cm
- Up to 180cm in one piece
- Pole sets include finials, rings, pole(s), brackets and fixing packs
- Can easily be cut to size
- Suitable for light to heavy weight curtains
|Pole Diameter||Finial Length||Finial Diameter|
35mm Swish Bracket
|Pole Set||No. of Poles||Finials||Joiner||Rings||Brackets|
|150cm||1 x 150cm||2||n/a||18||2|
|180cm||1 x 180cm||2||n/a||18||2|
|240cm||2 x 120cm||2||1||24||3|
|300cm||2 x 150cm||2||1||30||3|
|360cm||2 x 180cm||2||1||36||3|
- 35mm diameter metal curtain pole
- 4 metal colour options - Satin Steel, Chrome, Antique Brass and Graphite
- Strong adjustable triangulated bracket
- Pole set sizes - 150cm, 180cm, 240cm, 300cm and 360cm
- Suitable for light and medium weight curtains
- Can easily be cut to required length with a hacksaw
- Supplied with fixing pack
- Rings are lined with fixed eyelets, for smooth operation
- Perfect for pleated curtains e.g. pencil pleat, pinch pleat, standard tape or special headings
- Ideal for eyelet curtains - We recommend at least 50mm eyelets for a smooth operation. 40mm eyelets do work but your curtains may not open and close easily.
- Also great for tab top and tie curtains.
The Belgravia finial style in the Swish Elements 35mm curtain pole range is available in a choice of four colours.
Ready to order? Simply measure your window or door width, add 30-50cm to the measurement and order the curtain pole in the next size up.
E.g. Width 142cm + 30cm = 172cm - order the 180cm curtain pole set.
The curtain pole can be cut down in length using a fine tooth hacksaw. If two poles are supplied, a strong internal metal joiner is used to join the poles together and the join is supported with the centre bracket which is included in the set.
The adjustable triangulated Swish metal bracket can give a neat 106mm (4") projection, up to a useful maximum 137mm (5.25") projection to centre of cup.
The Elements curtain pole sets are supplied with 1 ring per 10cm of pole. This is the standard specification and would suit most applications but if you have heavy curtains or if you just prefer more rings, these can be purchased in packs of four. Elements rings are nylon lined for smooth operation.
All pole sizes are suitable for up to full length heavy weight curtains. If you feel that your curtains are very heavy then a 50mm curtain pole might be worth a look.
Although supplied with lined fixed rings, this pole can be used without rings making it ideal for use with 50mm eyelet curtains, and the bracket can be adjusted to suit. This is a pre-packaged item and cannot be supplied without the rings unfortunately.
Unless specified otherwise the colour of the curtain pole or curtain track relates to the finish, not the materials composition.
Products from different manufacturers may not necessarily be compatible with each other.
The size of the curtain ring relates to the diameter of the curtain pole not the size of the ring. Contact us if you are unsure.