Rolls Galleria Metals Caged Spear 50mm Metal Curtain Pole
Curtain poles, tracks and some accessories are sent direct from our wholesalers to your delivery address. Most items are despatched the same day if ordered by 2pm.
- Curtain Pole/Track UK Next Day Delivery - £6.95
- UK Next Day Delivery on orders over £90 - FREE
- Curtain Track Accessories Delivery - from £4.50
Our website is packed full of detail and information about the products we offer but if you still need some help making the right choice please give us a call on 01536 609250 or email email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
The Rolls Galleria Metals Caged Spear 50mm curtain pole kit has beautifully styled spear finials, and the strong lateral end fixing brackets give a traditional look to this superb contemporary range. This 50mm pole is ideal for larger rooms.
- Pole set lengths up to 480cm
- Up to 240cm in one piece
- Pole sets include finials, rings (if required), pole(s), brackets and fixing packs
- Can easily be cut to size
- Suitable for Light to Heavy weight curtains*
|Pole Diameter||Finial Length||Finial Diameter|
Galleria 50mm End Bracket
Galleria 50mm Centre Bracket
|Pole Set||No. of Poles||Finials||Joiner||Rings||Brackets|
|120cm||1 x 120cm||2||n/a||12||2|
|150cm||1 x 150cm||2||n/a||18||2|
|180cm||1 x 180cm||2||n/a||18||2|
|200cm||1 x 200cm||2||n/a||24||2|
|240cm||1 x 240cm||2||n/a||24||3|
|300cm||2 x 150cm||2||1||30||3|
|360cm||2 x 180cm||2||1||36||3|
|400cm||2 x 200cm||2||1||42||3|
|480cm||2 x 240cm||2||1||48||3|
*Rings are supplied with the curtain pole if the "with rings" option has been selected.
- 50mm diameter metal curtain pole
- 4 metal colour options - Brushed Silver effect, Chrome, Burnished Brass and Black Nickel
- Solid cast metal end brackets
- 240cm curtain pole sets and over contain a smaller profile centre bracket
- Good range of pole set sizes - 120cm, 150cm,180cm, 200cm, 240cm, 300cm, 360cm and 480cm
- Suitable for medium to very heavy weight curtains
- Supplied with fixing pack
- Rings are nylon lined for smooth operation, and have fixed eyelets
- Perfect for pleated curtains e.g. pencil pleat, pinch pleat, standard tape or special headings
- Ideal for eyelet curtains - We recommend at least 66mm eyelets for a smooth operation.
- The pole sets without rings are great for tab top and tie curtains.
- Co-ordinating holdbacks available.
The caged spear finial style in the 50mm Galleria range is available in a choice of four key colours of brushed silver, burnished brass, chrome and black nickel.
The strong lateral end fixing brackets give a traditional twist to this superb contemporary range.
Ready to order? Simply measure your window or door width, add 30-50cm to the measurement and order the curtain pole in the next size up.
E.g. Width 142cm + 30cm = 172cm - order the 180cm curtain pole set.
The curtain pole can be cut down in length using a fine tooth hacksaw. If two poles are supplied, a strong internal metal joiner is used to join the poles together and the join is supported with the centre bracket which is included in the set.
The 50mm Galleria curtain pole sets with rings are supplied with 1 ring per 10cm of pole. This is the standard specification and would suit most applications but if you have very heavy curtains or if you just prefer more rings, these can be purchased in packs of six. Galleria rings are nylon lined for smooth operation.
Most pole sizes are suitable for up to full length heavy weight curtains, with the exception of the 480cm poles which are suitable for full length heavy weight or mid length very heavy weight curtains.
This stunning new range by Rolls features handcrafted contemporary finials with strong yet elegant lateral brackets. Galleria Metals can be purchased in pole sets with rings for use with curtains with pleated headings, or without rings for tab top and tie top curtains.
Galleria Metals Caged Spear Finials
Beautifully crafted finials, with ridged collar detail
A great solution for bifold and patio doors
The Galleria 50mm range offers curtain poles up to 480cm to cover your bi fold or patio doors. The substantial brackets and sturdy poles make this range ideal for larger rooms and open plan living.
Unless specified otherwise the colour of the curtain pole or curtain track relates to the finish, not the materials composition.
Products from different manufacturers may not necessarily be compatible with each other.
The size of the curtain ring relates to the diameter of the curtain pole not the size of the ring. Contact us if you are unsure.