Rolls Honister 28mm Wooden Curtain Pole
*Curtain poles, tracks and some accessories are sent direct from our wholesalers to your delivery address. Whenever possible this is within 2-3 days but may be longer due to delayed deliveries into our suppliers due to the pandemic. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check stocks pre order if you prefer.
- Curtain Pole/Track UK Express Delivery - £9.95
- UK Next Day Delivery on orders over £150 - FREE
- Curtain Track Accessories Delivery - from £7.50
Our website is packed full of detail and information about the products we offer but if you still need some help making the right choice please email email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
Honister 28mm wood curtain poles with popular ball finials are so well priced and come in a fabulous range of on trend soft earthy tones. They have a matt finish with a soft sheen which suits so many design styles, and the wood used is strong and FSC accredited so it’s environmentally friendly too.
- Pole set lengths up to 360cm
- Up to 200cm in one piece
- Pole sets include finials, rings, pole(s), brackets and fixing packs
- Can easily be cut to size
- Suitable for light to medium weight curtains
|Pole Diameter||Finial Length||Finial Diameter|
28mm Honister Bracket
|Pole Set||No. of Poles||Finials||Joiner||Rings||Brackets|
|120cm||1 x 120cm||2||n/a||12||2|
|150cm||1 x 150cm||2||n/a||16||2|
|180cm||1 x 180cm||2||n/a||18||2|
|200cm||1 x 200cm||2||n/a||20||3|
|240cm||2 x 120cm||2||1||24||3|
|300cm||2 x 150cm||2||1||30||3|
|360cm||2 x 180cm||2||1||36||3|
- 28mm diameter wood curtain pole
- 6 hand finished colour options - Linen White, French Grey, Stone, Truffle, Pale Slate, Cafe Latte
- Strong wooden cup bracket in matching colours.
- Concealed bracket fixings, strong metal backplate with 3 mounting holes
- Pole set sizes - 120cm, 150cm, 180cm, 200cm, 240cm, 300cm and 360cm
- Suitable for light and medium weight curtains
- Can easily be cut to required length with a hacksaw
- Supplied with fixing pack
- Supplied with wooden rings in matching colours
- Perfect for pleated curtains e.g. pencil pleat, pinch pleat, standard tape or special headings
- Also great for tab top and tie curtains without the rings.
Honister curtain poles have the very popular plain ball finials on a 28mm wooden curtain pole with wooden rings and brackets.
The wooden brackets that come with the curtain pole set consist of a two part bracket. A metal backplate is secured to the wall and the turned wooden bracket screws on to the backplate to conceal the fixings.
The pole can be cut to size using a hacksaw. If two poles are supplied, a double ended joining screw joins the two poles together and the central bracket covers and supports the join.
This 28mm Honister range is suitable for light to medium weights of curtains but if hanging heavy curtains you may wish to consider the 35mm or 50mm Honister, or call us for advice.
Wooden stem holdbacks, recess brackets and extra rings are also available in matching colours.
How to choose the right colour for your décor
- Linen White - A soft, warm white
- Stone - A cool, neutral, pale taupe, inspired by natural linen
- Café Latte - Darker than the Stone colour, and perfect with browns, beiges and more
- Truffle - A warm grey with undertones of taupe
- French Grey - A subtle grey, cooler rather than a warm tone
- Pale Slate - A cool neutral grey, works so well with a variety of colours
And if you want to finish your own pole at home to the exact colour of your choice, this Honiston range can also be purchased as an ‘unfinished’ pole set.
Unless specified otherwise the colour of the curtain pole or curtain track relates to the finish, not the materials composition.
Products from different manufacturers may not necessarily be compatible with each other.
The size of the curtain ring relates to the diameter of the curtain pole not the size of the ring. Contact us if you are unsure.