Rolls Museum Pantheon 35mm Wooden Curtain Pole
*Curtain poles, tracks and some accessories are sent direct from our wholesalers to your delivery address. Whenever possible this is within 2-3 days but may be longer due to delayed deliveries into our suppliers due to the pandemic. Email email@example.com and we will check stocks pre order if you prefer.
- Curtain Pole/Track UK Express Delivery - £9.95
- UK Next Day Delivery on orders over £120 - FREE
- Curtain Track Accessories Delivery - from £7.50
Our website is packed full of detail and information about the products we offer but if you still need some help making the right choice please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!
Museum Pantheon 35mm curtain pole - part of the classic Museum Collection, handfinished in the UK by Rolls, which comes in carefully selected neutral colours and satin finishes to complement classic and contemporary decor. This superb quality curtain pole is just one of seven finial styles available in the 35mm Museum range and this pole set, with regency style finials, comes complete with pole, cup brackets, rings, fixing pack and fitting instructions.
- Pole set lengths up to 360cm
- Up to 180cm in one piece
- Pole sets include finials, rings, pole(s), brackets and fixing packs
- Can easily be cut to size
- Suitable for light to medium weight curtains
|Pole Diameter||Finial Length||Finial Diameter|
35mm Museum Bracket
What's in the Box
|Pole Set||No. of Poles||Finials||Joiner||Rings||Brackets|
|120cm||1 x 120cm||2||n/a||12||2|
|180cm||1 x 180cm||2||n/a||18||2|
|300cm||2 x 150cm||2||1||30||3|
|360cm||2 x 180cm||2||1||36||3|
- 35mm diameter hardwood curtain pole
- 9 hand finished colour options - Antique White, Antique Gilt, Antique Silver, Cream and Gold Wash, Red/Gold, Satin Pewter, Satin Oyster, Flagstone and Greystone
- Strong wooden cup bracket in matching colours.
- Concealed bracket fixings, strong metal backplate with 3 mounting holes
- Pole set sizes - 120cm, 180cm, 300cm and 360cm
- Suitable for light and medium weight curtains
- Can easily be cut to required length with a hacksaw
- Supplied with fixing pack
- Supplied with wooden rings in matching colours
- Perfect for pleated curtains e.g. pencil pleat, pinch pleat, standard tape or special headings
- Also great for tab top and tie curtains without the rings.
Museum is an elegant collection of wood curtain poles, proudly designed and produced in the UK by Hallis Hudson. The wide range of classic finial styles and soft colours will suit both classic and contemporary decor. Modern waxes give a hardwearing protective finish and a subtle lustre.
The Museum 35mm Pantheon curtain pole offers pineapple finials on a 35mm wooden curtain pole with wooden rings and brackets.
The wooden brackets that come with the curtain pole set consist of a two part bracket. A metal backplate is secured to the wall and the turned wooden bracket screws on to the backplate to conceal the fixings
The pole can be cut to size using a hacksaw. If two poles are supplied, a double ended joining screw joins the two poles together and the central bracket covers and supports the join.
Hallis Hudson offer a free of charge 'cut to size' service on this range - please call for further details.
Decorative holdbacks and useful recess brackets are also available in matching colours.
Metal centre brackets and end brackets in Antique Brass can be purchased separately if required.
This is such a lovely range, hand finished in the UK and in a wide range of sizes. Need a larger or longer pole? This finial choice and colour is available in 45mm diameter, up to 420cm length and 55mm diameter, up to 480cm length.
Unless specified otherwise the colour of the curtain pole or curtain track relates to the finish, not the materials composition.
Products from different manufacturers may not necessarily be compatible with each other.
The size of the curtain ring relates to the diameter of the curtain pole not the size of the ring. Contact us if you are unsure.