Rolls Neo Oak Stud 28mm Metal Curtain Pole
Curtain poles, tracks and some accessories are sent direct from our wholesalers to your delivery address. Most items are despatched the same day if ordered by 2pm.
- Curtain Pole/Track UK Next Day Delivery - £6.95
- UK Next Day Delivery on orders over £90 - FREE
- Curtain Track Accessories Delivery - from £4.50
Our website is packed full of detail and information about the products we offer but if you still need some help making the right choice please give us a call on 01536 609250 or email email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
The Rolls Neo Oak Stud 28mm metal curtain pole kit has contemporary stud finials in oak with a metal trim, a choice of bracket styles, and the option to buy with rings for curtains with heading tape or without rings for eyelet curtains.
- Pole set lengths up to 500cm
- Pole sets include finials, rings (if required), pole(s), brackets and fixing packs
- Can easily be cut to size
- Suitable for light and medium weight curtains*
|Pole Diameter||Finial Length||Finial Diameter|
Neo 28mm Cylinder Bracket
Neo 28mm Adjustable Cup Bracket
Neo 28mm Ceiling Bracket
|Pole Set||Finials||No. of Poles||Joiner||*Rings||Brackets|
|120cm||2||1 x 120cm||n/a||12||2|
|180cm||2||1 x 180cm||n/a||18||2|
|240cm||2||1 x 240cm||n/a||24||3|
|300cm||2||2 x 150cm||1||30||3|
|360cm||2||2 x 180cm||1||36||3|
|480cm||2||2 x 240cm||1||48||3|
|500cm||2||1 x 500cm||n/a||52||3|
*Rings are supplied with the curtain pole if the "with rings" option has been selected.
- 28mm diameter metal curtain pole
- 4 metal colour options - Stainless Steel effect, Chrome, Spun Brass and Black Nickel
- Choice of brackets – adjustable wall bracket, neat cylinder bracket and a closed ceiling bracket.
- Good range of pole set sizes - 120cm, 180cm, 240cm, 300cm, 360cm, 480cm and 500cm
- Suitable for light and medium weight curtains
- Useful 500cm pole in one piece - only available in Stainless Steel effect
- Supplied with fixing pack
- Rings are nylon lined for smooth operation, and have fixed eyelets
- Perfect for pleated curtains e.g. pencil pleat, pinch pleat, standard tape or special headings
- Ideal for eyelet curtains with 40mm eyelets (The majority of ready made curtains have 40mm eyelets, and if they are made to measure we would recommend 40mm eyelets on a 28mm pole.
- The pole sets without rings are great for tab top and tie curtains.
- Co-ordinating holdbacks available in standard and extra wide sizes.
The Neo 28mm oak stud metal curtain pole sets are available in all four Neo colours – Stainless Steel effect, Chrome, Spun Brass and Black Nickel, and can be purchased with or without rings, and with either adjustable wall brackets, cylinder wall brackets or ceiling brackets.
Which size to select?
Simply measure your window or door width, add 30-50cm to the measurement and order the curtain pole in the next size up.
E.g. Width 142cm + 30cm = 172cm - order the 180cm curtain pole set.
The curtain pole can be cut down in length using a fine tooth hacksaw. If two poles are supplied, a strong internal metal joiner is used to join the poles together and the join is supported with the centre bracket which is included in the set.
Neo curtain pole sets with rings are supplied with 1 ring per 10cm of pole. This is the standard specification and would suit most applications but if you have heavy curtains or if you just prefer more rings, these can be purchased in packs of six. Neo rings have nylon linings for smooth running.
You're ready to order but not sure which bracket to choose?
Sometimes it may be just a preference for the look of either the more traditional adjustable bracket which is unique to the 28mm pole range, or the contemporary cylinder bracket style, but we hope this extra information will be helpful.
The adjustable Cup bracket
The backplate measurement is only 50mm, which is useful when space is limited and can extend from 124mm up to 165mm. This makes the bracket ideal for eyelet curtains which need space at the back for the folds, or when you want your curtains with heading tape to extend that little bit further, to pass a cill for example.The big advantage of this adjustable bracket is when fitting on uneven walls as there is up to 41mm variation in the projection.
The Neo cup brackets consist of a three part bracket. A metal backplate is secured in place and the adjustable bracket slots over the backplate to conceal the fixings.
The Cylinder bracket
With an extension of 99mm to the centre of the cup, the cylinder bracket works well for both eyelet curtains or curtains with heading tape.
The stylish Neo cylinder brackets consist of a three part bracket. A metal backplate is secured in place and a cover plate and barrel bracket slots over the backplate to conceal the fixings.
Most pole sizes are suitable for up to full length medium weight curtains, with the exception of the 480cm and 500cm poles which are suitable for full length light weight or mid length medium weight curtains. If you feel that your curtains are heavy then a 35mm curtain pole might be worth a look.
Neo is such a versatile range. Useful extra components are also available to make Neo suitable for bays and recesses. Please call for information on passing rings, passing brackets, corner joints, recess brackets and 19/28mm double pole sets.
The success of this range is down to the engineering along with its contemporary design. Attention to detail has produced an easy to install range which is a stunning addition to any room. The heavy gauge metal poles work perfectly in conjunction with the solid diecast precision engineered brackets and lined rings.
A brilliant solution for bifold and patio doors
The Neo 28mm metal range offers all the components to make easy work of covering longer lengths. With its extra long 480cm curtain poles and even longer 500cm one piece stainless steel effect poles, Neo is both useful and versatile.
Unless specified otherwise the colour of the curtain pole or curtain track relates to the finish, not the materials composition.
Products from different manufacturers may not necessarily be compatible with each other.
The size of the curtain ring relates to the diameter of the curtain pole not the size of the ring. Contact us if you are unsure.