Hallis Origins Ball 45mm Wooden Curtain Pole
Curtain poles, tracks and some accessories are sent direct from our wholesalers to your delivery address. Most items are despatched the same day if ordered by 2pm.
- Curtain Pole/Track UK Next Day Delivery - £6.95
- UK Next Day Delivery on orders over £90 - FREE
- Curtain Track Accessories Delivery - from £4.50
Our website is packed full of detail and information about the products we offer but if you still need some help making the right choice please give us a call on 01536 609250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!
- Pole set lengths up to 420cm
- Up to 240cm in one piece
- Pole sets include finials, rings, pole(s), brackets and fixing packs
- Can easily be cut to size
- Suitable for light and medium weight curtains
Origins 45mm Ball Finial
45mm Origins Bracket
What's in the Box
|Pole Set||No. of Poles||Finials||Joiner||Rings||Brackets|
|150cm||1 x 150cm||2||n/a||16||2|
|180cm||1 x 180cm||2||n/a||18||2|
|240cm||1 x 240cm||2||n/a||24||2|
|300cm||2 x 150cm||2||1||30||3|
|360cm||2 x 180cm||2||1||36||3|
|420cm||2 x 210cm||2||1||42||3|
- 45mm diameter wooden curtain pole
- 6 hand finished colour options - Chalk Stone, Limestone, Flint Grey, Millstone Grey, Shale, Quarry Stone
- Strong wooden cup bracket in matching colours.
- Concealed bracket fixings, strong metal backplate with 3 mounting holes
- Pole set sizes - 150cm, 180cm, 240cm, 300cm, 360cm and 420cm
- Suitable for medium and heavy weight curtains
- Can easily be cut to required length with a hacksaw
- Supplied with fixing pack
- Supplied with wooden rings in matching colours
- Perfect for pleated curtains e.g. pencil pleat, pinch pleat, standard tape or special headings
- Also great for tab top and tie curtains without the rings.
A beautiful range of wood curtain poles hand finished in the UK by Hallis, with finial and colour choices designed with calm and tranquillity in mind. The Origins 45mm Ball curtain pole offers ball finials on a 45mm wooden curtain pole with wooden rings and brackets. Ball finial is just one of six styles available in the Origins collection, in a choice of six soft, neutral colours.
The wooden brackets that come with the curtain pole set consist of a two part bracket. A metal backplate is secured to the wall and the turned wooden bracket screws on to the backplate to conceal the fixings.
The pole can be cut to size using a hacksaw. When a two piece pole is supplied, a double ended joining screw joins the two poles together and the central bracket covers and supports the join. Hallis offers a free of charge 'cut to size' service on this range - please call for further details. All pole sizes are suitable for all weights of curtains. Holdbacks (packs of 2) are also available in the full range of colours. Extra rings can be purchased in packs of 4, and recess brackets in packs of 1.
Unless specified otherwise the colour of the curtain pole or curtain track relates to the finish, not the materials composition.
Products from different manufacturers may not necessarily be compatible with each other.
The size of the curtain ring relates to the diameter of the curtain pole not the size of the ring. Contact us if you are unsure.