Jones Seychelles Fluted Urn 40mm Wooden Curtain Pole
*Curtain poles, tracks and some accessories are sent direct from our wholesalers to your delivery address. Whenever possible this is within 2-3 days but may be longer due to delayed deliveries into our suppliers due to the pandemic. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check stocks pre order if you prefer.
- Curtain Pole/Track UK Express Delivery - £9.95
- UK Next Day Delivery on orders over £299 - FREE
- Curtain Track Accessories Delivery - from £7.50
Our website is packed full of detail and information about the products we offer but if you still need some help making the right choice please email email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
The Seychelles Fluted Urn curtain pole by Jones offers resin urn finials on a quality 40mm solid wood curtain pole with wooden rings and brackets - and all have been skillfully hand finished in the UK.
Seychelles is offered in a matt finish paint in six pastel shades, and a choice of six finial styles.
- Pole set lengths up to 600cm
- Up to 300cm in one piece
- Pole sets include finials, rings, pole(s), brackets and fixing packs
- Can easily be cut to size
- Suitable for Light to Heavy weight curtains*
Seychelles Standard Bracket
|No. of Poles
|1 x 180cm
|1 x 240cm
|1 x 300cm
|2 x 180cm
|2 x 240cm
|2 x 300cm
- 40mm diameter hardwood curtain pole
- 6 hand finished colour options - Sand, Blush, Mist, Haze, Truffle, Cotton
- Strong wooden cup bracket in matching colours.
- Concealed bracket fixings, strong metal backplate with 3 mounting holes
- Pole set sizes - 180cm, 240cm, 300cm, 360cm, 480cm and 600cm
- Suitable for light to heavy weight curtains
- Can easily be cut to required length with a hacksaw
- Supplied with fixing pack
- Supplied with wooden rings in matching colours
- Perfect for pleated curtains e.g. pencil pleat, pinch pleat, standard tape or special headings
- Also great for tab top and tie curtains without the rings.
The wooden brackets that come with the curtain pole set consist of a two part bracket. A metal backplate is secured to the wall and the turned wooden bracket screws on to the backplate to conceal the fixings. The pole can be easily cut to size using a fine tooth saw. If two poles are supplied, a double ended joining screw joins the two poles together and the central bracket covers and supports the join.
Jones Interiors do offer a cutting down service for a small additional charge if required, please call us for details.
480cm and 600cm pole sets are supplied with the standard 3 brackets and are suitable for light to medium weight curtains. If you feel your curtains are heavy and would like advice, please give us a call.
Wooden stem holdbacks, rings and recess brackets are also available in matching colours.
Unless specified otherwise the colour of the curtain pole or curtain track relates to the finish, not the materials composition.
Products from different manufacturers may not necessarily be compatible with each other.
The size of the curtain ring relates to the diameter of the curtain pole not the size of the ring. Contact us if you are unsure.