Jones Shore 35mm Wooden Curtain Pole
*Curtain poles, tracks and some accessories are sent direct from our wholesalers to your delivery address. Whenever possible this is within 2-3 days but may be longer due to delayed deliveries into our suppliers due to the pandemic. Email email@example.com and we will check stocks pre order if you prefer.
- Curtain Pole/Track UK Next Day Delivery - £8.50
- UK Next Day Delivery on orders over £97.50 - FREE
- Curtain Track Accessories Delivery - from £4.95
Our website is packed full of detail and information about the products we offer but if you still need some help making the right choice please give us a call on or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!
- Pole set lengths up to 360cm
- Up to 180cm in one piece
- Pole sets include finials, rings, pole(s), brackets and fixing packs
- Can easily be cut to size
- Suitable for light to medium weight curtains
|Pole Diameter||Finial Length||Finial Diameter|
35mm Shore Bracket
What's in the Box
|Pole Set||No. of Poles||Finials||Joiner||Rings||Brackets|
|120cm||1 x 120cm||2||n/a||12||2|
|150cm||1 x 150cm||2||n/a||16||2|
|180cm||1 x 180cm||2||n/a||18||2|
|240cm||2 x 120cm||2||1||24||3|
|300cm||2 x 150cm||2||1||30||3|
|360cm||2 x 180cm||2||1||36||3|
- 35mm diameter wood curtain pole
- 5 hand finished colour options - Ghost, Latte, Mushroom, Clay and Charcoal
- Strong wooden cup bracket in matching colours.
- Concealed bracket fixings, strong metal backplate with 3 mounting holes
- Pole set sizes - 120cm, 150cm, 180cm, 240cm, 300cm and 360cm
- Suitable for light and heavy weight curtains
- Can easily be cut to required length with a hacksaw
- Supplied with fixing pack
- Supplied with wooden rings in matching colours
- Perfect for pleated curtains e.g. pencil pleat, pinch pleat, standard tape or special headings
- Also great for tab top and tie curtains without the rings.
Shore curtain poles have the very popular plain ball finials on a 35mm wooden curtain pole with wooden rings and brackets, and are ideal for light to medium weight curtains.
The wooden brackets that come with the curtain pole set consist of a two part bracket. A metal backplate is secured to the wall and the turned wooden bracket screws on to the backplate to conceal the fixings.
The pole can be cut to size using a hacksaw. If two poles are supplied, a double ended joining screw joins the two poles together and the central bracket covers and supports the join.
Extra rings are also available in matching colours in packs of 6.
Unless specified otherwise the colour of the curtain pole or curtain track relates to the finish, not the materials composition.
Products from different manufacturers may not necessarily be compatible with each other.
The size of the curtain ring relates to the diameter of the curtain pole not the size of the ring. Contact us if you are unsure.