Jones Hardwick Urn 40mm Wood Curtain Pole
Curtain poles, tracks and some accessories are sent direct from our wholesalers to your delivery address. Most items are despatched the same day if ordered by 11am.
- Curtain Pole/Track UK Next Day Delivery - £7.50
- UK Next Day Delivery on orders over £95 - FREE
- Curtain Track Accessories Delivery - from £4.50
Our website is packed full of detail and information about the products we offer but if you still need some help making the right choice please give us a call on 01536 609250 or email email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
Hardwick Urn 40mm curtain pole - a beautiful handcrafted pole by Jones Interiors. This quality wooden curtain pole with urn finials comes complete with pole, brackets, rings and fixing pack.
- Pole set lengths up to 600cm
- Up to 300cm in one piece
- Pole sets include finials, rings, pole(s), brackets and fixing packs
- Can easily be cut to size
- Suitable for Light to Heavy weight curtains*
|Pole Diameter||Finial Length||Finial Diameter|
Hardwick Standard Bracket
|Pole Set||No. of Poles||Finials||Joiner||Rings||Brackets|
|180cm||1 x 180cm||2||n/a||18||2|
|240cm||1 x 240cm||2||n/a||24||3|
|300cm||1 x 300cm||2||n/a||30||3|
|360cm||2 x 180cm||2||1||36||3|
|480cm||2 x 240cm||2||1||48||3|
|600cm||2 x 300cm||2||1||60||3|
- 40mm diameter hardwood curtain pole
- 7 hand finished colour options - Cotton, Ivory, Pewter, Putty, Oak, Champagne Silver and Antique Gold
- Strong wooden cup bracket in matching colours.
- Concealed bracket fixings, strong metal backplate with 3 mounting holes
- Pole set sizes - 180cm, 240cm, 300cm, 360cm, 480cm and 600cm
- Suitable for light to heavy weight curtains
- Can easily be cut to required length with a hacksaw
- Supplied with fixing pack
- Supplied with wooden rings in matching colours
- Perfect for pleated curtains e.g. pencil pleat, pinch pleat, standard tape or special headings
- Also great for tab top and tie curtains without the rings.
The Hardwick Urn curtain pole offers resin urn finials on a 40mm wooden curtain pole with wooden rings and brackets - and all have been hand finished in the UK.
The wooden brackets that come with the curtain pole set consist of a two part bracket. A metal backplate is secured to the wall and the turned wooden bracket screws on to the backplate to conceal the fixings.
The pole can be cut to size using a hacksaw. If two poles are supplied, a double ended joining screw joins the two poles together and the central bracket covers and supports the join. Jones Interiors do offer a cutting down service for a small additional charge if required, please call us for details.
480cm and 600cm pole sets are supplied with the standard 3 brackets and are suitable for light to medium weight, mid length curtains. For heavy and or full length curtains you could either buy 2 additional support brackets (5 in total), for use with 4 curtains or alternatively the 50mm Florentine range would be more suitable.
Wooden stem holdbacks, drawing rods, extension brackets and recess brackets are also available in matching colours.
The Hardwick range by Jones Interiors cannot fail to please! It is handfinished with pride in Jones' workshops in Nottingham.
You may also like to consider matching draw rods which make easy work of pulling curtains open and closed.
The Urn finial is a resin finial cast from a hand carved wood original. The resin takes on the textures and detail to create beautiful finial designs. The finial screws into the pole and covers the cut ends.
The wooden bracket consists of a strong metal backplate and a wooden cup bracket. The backplate is secured to the wall and the sturdy wooden bracket screws onto the backplate and hides the fixings.
Hand finished in the UK
The Hardwick range from Jones Interiors is hand finished by artisans. A unique aspect of these poles and something that sets them apart from many other wooden curtain poles is that Jones Interiors paint and stain all of these poles in Nottingham in their paint shop.
Unless specified otherwise the colour of the curtain pole or curtain track relates to the finish, not the materials composition.
Products from different manufacturers may not necessarily be compatible with each other.
The size of the curtain ring relates to the diameter of the curtain pole not the size of the ring. Contact us if you are unsure.