Jones Florentine Acanthus 50mm Wooden Curtain Pole
Curtain poles, tracks and some accessories are sent direct from our wholesalers to your delivery address. Most items are despatched the same day if ordered by 2pm.
- Curtain Pole/Track UK Next Day Delivery - £6.95
- UK Next Day Delivery on orders over £90 - FREE
- Curtain Track Accessories Delivery - from £4.50
Our website is packed full of detail and information about the products we offer but if you still need some help making the right choice please give us a call on 01536 609250 or email email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
Florentine Acanthus 50mm curtain pole - a beautiful handcrafted pole by Jones Interiors. This superb quality pole is just one of twelve styles available in the Florentine range, which has been hand finished in the UK.
- Pole set lengths up to 600cm
- Up to 300cm in one piece
- Pole sets include finials, rings, pole(s), brackets and fixing packs
- Can easily be cut to size
- Suitable for medium to very heavy weight curtains*
|Pole Diameter||Finial Length||Finial Diameter|
Florentine Standard Bracket
Florentine Acanthus Bracket
|Pole Set||No. of Poles||Finials||Joiner||Rings||Brackets|
|180cm||1 x 180cm||2||n/a||18||2|
|240cm||1 x 240cm||2||n/a||24||3|
|300cm||1 x 300cm||2||n/a||30||3|
|360cm||2 x 180cm||2||1||36||3|
|480cm||2 x 240cm||2||1||48||3|
|600cm||2 x 300cm||2||1||60||3|
- 50mm diameter hardwood curtain pole
- 2 pole profiles
- 7 hand finished colour options - Cotton, Ivory, Pewter, Putty, Oak, Champagne Silver and Antique Gold
- 2 bracket options - Standard wooden cup brackets or Acanthus brackets
- Concealed bracket fixings, strong metal backplate with 3 mounting holes
- Pole set sizes - 180cm, 240cm, 300cm, 360cm, 480cm and 600cm
- Suitable for medium to very heavy weight curtains
- Can easily be cut to required length with a hacksaw
- Supplied with fixing pack
- Supplied with wooden rings in matching colours
- Perfect for pleated curtains e.g. pencil pleat, pinch pleat, standard tape or special headings
The Florentine Acanthus curtain pole offers resin acanthus finials on a 50mm wooden curtain pole with wooden rings and brackets.
The wooden brackets that come with the curtain pole set consist of a two part bracket. A metal backplate is secured to the wall and the turned wooden bracket screws on to the backplate to conceal the fixings.
The pole can be cut to size using a hacksaw. If two poles are supplied, a double ended joining screw joins the two poles together and the central bracket covers and supports the join.
Jones Interiors do offer a cutting down service for a small additional charge if required, please call us for details.
All pole sizes are suitable for all weights of curtains. If you feel that your curtains are extremely heavy then the 63mm Florentine Grande curtain pole range might be worth a look.
Decorative holdbacks and drawing rods are also available in matching colours.
The Florentine range by Jones Interiors cannot fail to please! It is handfinished in Jones' workshops in Nottingham. These are substantial curtain poles and do require good firm wall fixings. In this 50mm range only you have a choice of standard or decorative brackets, and smooth or fluted pole.
You may also like to consider matching draw rods which make easy work of pulling curtains open and closed.
Choice of poles
The Florentine range is available with a choice of two pole profiles. The standard round profile and a sculpted fluted profile for a more decorative look.
The wooden bracket consists of a strong metal backplate and a wooden cup bracket. The backplate is secured to the wall and the sturdy wooden bracket screws onto the backplate and hides the fixings.
Hand finished in the UK
The Florentine range from Jones Interiors is hand finished by artisans. A unique aspect of these poles and something that sets them apart from many other wooden curtain poles is that Jones Interiors paint and stain all of these poles in Nottingham in their paint shop.
Unless specified otherwise the colour of the curtain pole or curtain track relates to the finish, not the materials composition.
Products from different manufacturers may not necessarily be compatible with each other.
The size of the curtain ring relates to the diameter of the curtain pole not the size of the ring. Contact us if you are unsure.