Rolls Galleria Metals End Cap 35mm Metal Curtain Pole
*Curtain poles, tracks and some accessories are sent direct from our wholesalers to your delivery address. Whenever possible this is within 2-3 days but may be longer due to delayed deliveries into our suppliers due to the pandemic. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check stocks pre order if you prefer.
- Curtain Pole/Track UK Next Day Delivery - £8.50
- UK Next Day Delivery on orders over £97.50 - FREE
- Curtain Track Accessories Delivery - from £4.95
Our website is packed full of detail and information about the products we offer but if you still need some help making the right choice please give us a call on or email email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
- Pole set lengths up to 480cm
- Up to 240cm in one piece
- Pole sets include finials, rings (if required), pole(s), brackets and fixing packs
- Can easily be cut to size
- Suitable for Light to Heavy weight curtains*
|Pole Diameter||Finial Length||Finial Diameter|
Galleria 35mm End Bracket
Galleria 35mm Centre Bracket
|Pole Set||No. of Poles||Finials||Joiner||Rings||Brackets|
|120cm||1 x 120cm||2||n/a||12||2|
|150cm||1 x 150cm||2||n/a||18||2|
|180cm||1 x 180cm||2||n/a||18||2|
|200cm||1 x 200cm||2||n/a||24||2|
|240cm||1 x 240cm||2||n/a||24||3|
|300cm||2 x 150cm||2||1||30||3|
|360cm||2 x 180cm||2||1||36||3|
|400cm||2 x 200cm||2||1||42||3|
|480cm||2 x 240cm||2||1||48||3|
*Rings are supplied with the curtain pole if the "with rings" option has been selected.
- 35mm diameter metal curtain pole
- 4 metal colour options - Brushed Silver effect, Chrome, Burnished Brass and Black Nickel
- Solid cast metal end brackets
- 240cm curtain pole sets and over contain a smaller profile centre bracket
- Good range of pole set sizes - 120cm, 150cm,180cm, 200cm, 240cm, 300cm, 360cm and 480cm
- Suitable for light to heavy weight curtains
- Supplied with fixing pack
- Rings are nylon lined for smooth operation, and have fixed eyelets
- Perfect for pleated curtains e.g. pencil pleat, pinch pleat, standard tape or special headings
- Ideal for eyelet curtains - We recommend at least 50mm eyelets for a smooth operation. 40mm eyelets do work but your curtains may not open and close easily.
- The pole sets without rings are great for tab top and tie curtains.
- Co-ordinating holdbacks available.
The end cap finial style in the Galleria range is available in a choice of four key colours of brushed silver, burnished brass, chrome and black nickel.
The lateral end fixing brackets are very strong and add traditional styling to this superb contemporary range.
Ready to order? Simply measure your window or door width, add 30-50cm to the measurement and order the curtain pole in the next size up.
E.g. Width 142cm + 30cm = 172cm - order the 180cm curtain pole set.
The curtain pole can be cut down in length using a fine tooth hacksaw. If two poles are supplied, a strong internal metal joiner is used to join the poles together and the join is supported with the centre bracket which is included in the set.
The 35mm Galleria curtain pole sets with rings are supplied with 1 ring per 10cm of pole. This is the standard specification and would suit most applications but if you have heavy curtains or if you just prefer more rings, these can be purchased in packs of six. Galleria rings are nylon lined for smooth operation.
Most pole sizes are suitable for up to full length heavy weight curtains, with the exception of the 480cm poles which are suitable for full length medium weight or mid length heavy weight curtains. If you feel that your curtains are very heavy then a 50mm curtain pole might be worth a look.
This stunning new range by Rolls features handcrafted contemporary finials with strong yet elegant lateral brackets. Galleria Metals can be purchased in pole sets with rings for use with curtains with pleated headings, or without rings for eyelet curtains.
If using eyelet curtains on a 35mm pole it is important to have eyelets of around 50mm to allow for smooth drawing.
A great solution for bifold and patio doors
The Galleria 35mm range offers curtain poles up to 480cm to cover your bi fold or patio doors. The substantial brackets and sturdy poles make this range ideal for larger rooms and open plan living.
Unless specified otherwise the colour of the curtain pole or curtain track relates to the finish, not the materials composition.
Products from different manufacturers may not necessarily be compatible with each other.
The size of the curtain ring relates to the diameter of the curtain pole not the size of the ring. Contact us if you are unsure.