Rolls Modern Country Button 45mm Wooden Curtain Pole
Curtain poles, tracks and some accessories are sent direct from our wholesalers to your delivery address. Most items are despatched the same day if ordered by 2pm.
- Curtain Pole/Track UK Next Day Delivery - £6.95
- UK Next Day Delivery on orders over £90 - FREE
- Curtain Track Accessories Delivery - from £4.50
Our website is packed full of detail and information about the products we offer but if you still need some help making the right choice please give us a call on 01536 609250 or email email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
Modern Country Button 45mm curtain pole - a beautiful hand-painted and stained collection, manufactured in the UK by Rolls. This superb quality curtain pole is just one of five finial styles available in the Modern Country range and this pole set, with neat button finials, comes complete with pole, cup brackets, rings and fixing pack.
- Pole set lengths up to 600cm
- Up to 300cm in one piece
- Pole sets include finials, rings, pole(s), brackets and fixing packs
- Can easily be cut to size
- Suitable for light to heavy weight curtains*
|Pole Diameter||Finial Length||Finial Diameter|
45mm Modern Country Bracket
What's in the Box
|Pole Set||No. of Poles||Finials||Joiner||Rings||Brackets|
|150cm||1 x 150cm||2||n/a||18||2|
|180cm||1 x 180cm||2||n/a||18||2|
|210cm||1 x 210cm||2||n/a||24||2|
|240cm||1 x 240cm||2||n/a||24||2|
|300cm||1 x 300cm||2||n/a||30||3|
|360cm||2 x 180cm||2||1||36||3|
|420cm||2 x 210cm||2||1||42||3|
|480cm||2 x 240cm||2||1||48||3|
|600cm||2 x 300cm||2||1||60||3|
- 45mm diameter hardwood curtain pole
- 7 hand finished colour options - Pearl, Brushed Ivory, Brushed Cream, Satin Silver, Gold Black, Dark Oak and Light Oak
- Strong wooden cup bracket in matching colours.
- Concealed bracket fixings, strong metal backplate with 3 mounting holes
- Pole set sizes - 150cm, 180cm, 240cm, 300cm, 360cm, 480cm and 600cm
- Suitable for light to heavy weight curtains
- Can easily be cut to required length with a hacksaw
- Supplied with fixing pack
- Supplied with wooden rings in matching colours
- Perfect for pleated curtains e.g. pencil pleat, pinch pleat, standard tape or special headings
- Also great for tab top and tie curtains without the rings.
A collection of hand-painted and stained wood curtain poles hand finished in the UK with timeless finial designs. ‘Washed’ and ‘waxed’ finished for that modern country look that works well in both town and country homes.
The Modern Country 45mm Button curtain pole offers wooden button finials on a 45mm wooden curtain pole with wooden rings and brackets. Button finial is just one of five styles available in the Modern Country collection, in a choice of seven beautiful colours.
The wooden brackets that come with the curtain pole set consist of a two part bracket. A metal backplate is secured to the wall and the turned wooden bracket screws on to the backplate to conceal the fixings
The pole can be cut to size using a hacksaw. If two poles are supplied, a double ended joining screw joins the two poles together and the central bracket covers and supports the join.
Rolls offer a free of charge 'cut to size' service on this range - please call for further details.
All pole sizes are suitable for all weights of curtains. If you feel that your curtains are extremely heavy then the 55mm Modern Country curtain pole range might be worth a look.
Decorative holdbacks are also available in matching colours.
This is such a lovely range, hand finished in the UK and in a wide range of sizes. These pole sets are supplied with the choice of either a neat cup bracket or for more rustic appeal architrave brackets are available. Please call for details if interested in the architrave brackets. If hanging very heavy curtains the 55mm Modern Country range would be recommended.
Unless specified otherwise the colour of the curtain pole or curtain track relates to the finish, not the materials composition.
Products from different manufacturers may not necessarily be compatible with each other.
The size of the curtain ring relates to the diameter of the curtain pole not the size of the ring. Contact us if you are unsure.