Rolls Neo Bullet 35mm Metal Curtain Pole
*Curtain poles, tracks and some accessories are sent direct from our wholesalers to your delivery address. Whenever possible this is within 2-3 days but may be longer due to delayed deliveries into our suppliers due to the pandemic. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check stocks pre order if you prefer.
- Curtain Pole/Track UK Next Day Delivery - £9.95
- UK Next Day Delivery on orders over £120 - FREE
- Curtain Track Accessories Delivery - from £7.50
Our website is packed full of detail and information about the products we offer but if you still need some help making the right choice please give us a call on or email email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
The Rolls Neo Bullet 35mm metal curtain pole kit has stylish tapered finials, a choice of wall or ceiling brackets, and the option to buy with rings for curtains with heading tape or without rings for eyelet curtains.
- Pole set lengths up to 500cm
- Pole sets include finials, rings (if required), pole(s), brackets and fixing packs
- Can easily be cut to size
- Suitable for light and medium weight curtains*
|Pole Diameter||Finial Length||Finial Diameter|
Neo 35mm Cylinder Bracket
Neo 35mm Ceiling Bracket
|Pole Set||Finials||No. of Poles||Joiner||*Rings||Brackets|
|120cm||2||1 x 120cm||n/a||12||2|
|180cm||2||1 x 180cm||n/a||18||2|
|240cm||2||1 x 240cm||n/a||24||3|
|300cm||2||2 x 150cm||1||30||3|
|360cm||2||2 x 180cm||1||36||3|
|480cm||2||2 x 240cm||1||48||3|
|500cm||2||1 x 500cm||n/a||52||3|
*Rings are supplied with the curtain pole if the "with rings" option has been selected.
- 35mm diameter metal curtain pole
- 4 metal colour options - Stainless Steel effect, Chrome, Spun Brass and Black Nickel
- Choice of brackets – neat cylinder bracket and a closed ceiling bracket.
- Good range of pole set sizes - 120cm, 180cm, 240cm, 300cm, 360cm, 480cm and 500cm
- Suitable for light to heavy weight curtains
- Useful 500cm pole in one piece - only available in Stainless Steel effect
- Supplied with fixing pack
- Rings are nylon lined for smooth operation, and have fixed eyelets
- Perfect for pleated curtains e.g. pencil pleat, pinch pleat, standard tape or special headings
- Ideal for eyelet curtains - We recommend at least 50mm eyelets for a smooth operation. 40mm eyelets do work but your curtains may not open and close easily.
- The pole sets without rings are great for tab top and tie curtains.
- Co-ordinating holdbacks available in standard and extra wide sizes.
The Neo 35mm bullet metal curtain pole sets are available in all four Neo colours – Stainless Steel effect, Chrome, Spun Brass and Black Nickel, and can be purchased with or without rings, and with either adjustable wall brackets, cylinder wall brackets or ceiling brackets.
Which size to select?
Simply measure your window or door width, add 30-50cm to the measurement and order the curtain pole in the next size up.
E.g. Width 142cm + 30cm = 172cm - order the 180cm curtain pole set.
The curtain pole can be cut down in length using a fine tooth hacksaw. If two poles are supplied, a strong internal metal joiner is used to join the poles together and the join is supported with the centre bracket which is included in the set.
35mm Neo curtain pole sets with rings are supplied with 1 ring per 10cm of pole. This is the standard specification and would suit most applications but if you have heavy curtains or if you just prefer more rings, these can be purchased in packs of six. 35mm Neo rings have nylon linings for smooth running.
Most pole sizes are suitable for up to full length heavy weight curtains, with the exception of the 480cm and 500cm poles which are suitable for full length medium weight or mid length heavy weight curtains. If you feel that your curtains are very heavy then a 50mm curtain pole might be worth a look.
Neo is such a versatile range. Useful extra components are also available to make Neo suitable for bays and recesses. Please call for information on passing rings, passing brackets, corner joints and recess brackets.
The success of this range is down to the engineering along with its contemporary design. Attention to detail has produced an easy to install range which is a stunning addition to any room. The heavy gauge metal poles work perfectly in conjunction with the solid diecast precision engineered brackets and lined rings.
A brilliant solution for bifold and patio doors
The Neo 35mm metal range offers all the components to make easy work of covering longer lengths. With its extra long 480cm curtain poles and even longer 500cm one piece stainless steel effect poles, Neo is both useful and versatile.
Unless specified otherwise the colour of the curtain pole or curtain track relates to the finish, not the materials composition.
Products from different manufacturers may not necessarily be compatible with each other.
The size of the curtain ring relates to the diameter of the curtain pole not the size of the ring. Contact us if you are unsure.