Jones Oakham Cone 50mm Wooden Curtain Pole
*Curtain poles, tracks and some accessories are sent direct from our wholesalers to your delivery address. Whenever possible this is within 2-3 days but may be longer due to delayed deliveries into our suppliers due to the pandemic. Email email@example.com and we will check stocks pre order if you prefer.
- Curtain Pole/Track UK Express Delivery - £9.95
- UK Next Day Delivery on orders over £299 - FREE
- Curtain Track Accessories Delivery - from £7.50
Our website is packed full of detail and information about the products we offer but if you still need some help making the right choice please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!
Oakham Cone 50mm curtain pole - a beautiful handcrafted pole by Jones Interiors. This quality pole is available in two styles in the Oakham range, which has been hand finished in the UK. This quality wooden curtain pole with ball finials comes complete with pole, brackets, rings and fixing pack.
- Pole set lengths up to 600cm
- Up to 300cm in one piece
- Pole sets include finials, rings, pole(s), brackets and fixing packs
- Can easily be cut to size
- Suitable for medium to very heavy weight curtains*
|No. of Poles
|1 x 180cm
|1 x 240cm
|1 x 300cm
|2 x 180cm
|2 x 240cm
|2 x 300cm
- 50mm diameter hardwood curtain pole
- 7 hand finished colour options - Light Oak, Medium Oak, Wenge, Honey, Tusk, Truffle and Dove
- Strong wooden cup brackets
- Concealed bracket fixings, strong metal backplate with 3 mounting holes
- Pole set sizes - 180cm, 240cm, 300cm, 360cm, 480cm and 600cm
- Suitable for medium to very heavy weight curtains
- Can easily be cut to required length with a hacksaw
- Supplied with fixing pack
- Supplied with wooden rings in matching colours
- Perfect for pleated curtains e.g. pencil pleat, pinch pleat, standard tape or special headings
This truly superb Oakham 50mm wooden curtain pole by Jones Interiors features the classic ball finial. It is made from ash and the natural beauty of the wood is enhanced with stains to show off the grain. With the quality you would expect from Jones Interiors, we are sure you will be delighted with this pole.
The wooden brackets that come with the curtain pole set consist of a two part bracket. A metal backplate is secured to the wall and the turned wooden bracket screws on to the backplate to conceal the fixings.
The pole can be cut to size using a hacksaw. If two poles are supplied, a double ended joining screw joins the two poles together and the central bracket covers and supports the join. Jones Interiors do offer a cutting down service for a small additional charge if required, please call us for details.
All pole sizes are suitable for all weights of curtains.
The Oakham range by Jones Interiors cannot fail to please! It is handfinished in Jones' workshops in Nottingham and is available is two finial designs and eight stained colour options. These are substantial curtain poles and do require good firm wall fixings.
Unless specified otherwise the colour of the curtain pole or curtain track relates to the finish, not the materials composition.
Products from different manufacturers may not necessarily be compatible with each other.
The size of the curtain ring relates to the diameter of the curtain pole not the size of the ring. Contact us if you are unsure.