Jones Strand Metal Ball 35mm Acrylic Curtain Pole , Acrylic
*Curtain poles, tracks and some accessories are sent direct from our wholesalers to your delivery address. Whenever possible this is within 2-3 days but may be longer due to delayed deliveries into our suppliers due to the pandemic. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check stocks pre order if you prefer.
- Curtain Pole/Track UK Express Delivery - £9.95
- UK Next Day Delivery on orders over £120 - FREE
- Curtain Track Accessories Delivery - from £7.50
Our website is packed full of detail and information about the products we offer but if you still need some help making the right choice please email email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
The Jones Strand Metal Ball acrylic curtain pole kit is a really popular finial design chosen for its modern design which works well in both contemporary and traditional settings.
- Pole set lengths up to 240cm
- Up to 240cm in one piece
- Pole sets include finials, rings (if required), pole(s), brackets and fixing packs
- Suitable for Light to Heavy weight curtains
|Pole Diameter||Finial Length||Finial Diameter|
Strand 7cm Bracket
Strand 11cm Bracket
Strand Ceiling Bracket
|Pole Set||Finials||No. of Poles||Rings||Brackets|
|120cm||2||1 x 120cm||12||2|
|180cm||2||1 x 180cm||18||2|
|240cm||2||1 x 240cm||24||3|
- 35mm diameter strong metal curtain pole
- 4 metal component colour options - Matt Nickel (Brushed Steel), Chrome, Satin Brass and Black Nickel
- Choice of three size brackets - 7cm pillar bracket, 11cm pillar bracket and a closed ceiling bracket.
- The Strand ceiling bracket is a closed bracket so can be used on a sloping ceiling or as a wall bracket.
- Concealed bracket fixings, strong metal backplate with 3 mounting holes
- Pole set sizes - 120cm, 180cm, 240cm
- Suitable for light, medium and heavy weight curtains
- Supplied with fixing pack
- Rings are lined with fixed eyelets, for smooth operation
- Perfect for pleated curtains e.g. pencil pleat, pinch pleat, standard tape or special headings
The metal ball finial style in this stunning Jones Interiors Strand range is available in a choice of four fashionable colours.
Ready to order? Simply measure your window or door width, add 30-50cm to the measurement and order the curtain pole in the next size up.
E.g. Width 142cm + 30cm = 172cm - order the 180cm curtain pole set.
The curtain pole can be cut down in length using a fine tooth hacksaw but we do also offer a cutting down service.
The stylish Strand metal brackets consist of a three part bracket. A metal backplate is secured in place and a cover plate and barrel bracket slots over the backplate to conceal the fixings.
Our Strand Acrylic curtain pole sets are supplied with 1 ring per 10cm of pole. This is the standard specification and would suit most applications but if you have heavy curtains or if you just prefer more rings, these can be purchased in packs of six. Strand rings are nylon lined for smooth operation.
All pole sizes are suitable for up to full length heavy weight curtains.
Customers who buy Jones Interiors products are always delighted with their purchase as the quality is superb. Within the Strand range Jones have included some really useful extra components such as recess brackets for a wall to wall solution.
The substantial Strand range by Jones Interiors is engineered to the highest standard. From the milled solid metal brackets, to the stylish flat rings with nylon grommets. Every little detail has been thought about in this awesome product range.
Hidden fixings for a sleek finish
The metal brackets that come with the curtain pole set consist of a three part bracket. A metal backplate is secured in place and the cover plate and barrel bracket slots over the backplate to conceal the fixings.
Unless specified otherwise the colour of the curtain pole or curtain track relates to the finish, not the materials composition.
Products from different manufacturers may not necessarily be compatible with each other.
The size of the curtain ring relates to the diameter of the curtain pole not the size of the ring. Contact us if you are unsure.